If you landed here, chances are you’re ready for change, even if you don’t know what that change is.
I am a coach and meditation teacher. I am your thinking partner in creating those big ideas you have rolling around in your head. Or your gut. Or your heart. Learn more about me over here.
There are lots of ways to approach coaching, and lots of ways to approach meditation. I like the two techniques together because meditation can bring some much needed calm and clarity to the thinking process. It helps heighten your own self awareness, which can often lead to surprising breakthroughs.
We’ll focus on your strengths, using positive psychology principles as the basis. We’ll fill our sessions with a sense of flow, where the connection between body and mind becomes effortless. You will become utterly absorbed in the present moment. This is you in the zone and that’s the place where you’ll visualize, find answers, and dream.
More often than not, we’ll just have a gold old-fashioned coaching session, highly focussed on bringing your goal, creative idea, or habit to the forefront. I offer the frame (space and time); you bring the passion.
Want to learn a little more first?
I like your curiosity!
- If you want to learn more about coaching and what you can expect in a coaching relationship, read this blog post.
- If you’re curious about meditation in general, as well as how it can be incorporated into a coaching session, read this blog post.
Do you have a meditation package that doesn’t include coaching?
- Yes, yes I do. Learn more about my meditation offerings.
Do you have a set list of coaching packages I can explore?
- I have several packages from which to choose. Learn more about my coaching packages.
- If you don’t see a package that fits your needs, connect with me and we’ll custom build something for you.
Do you offer a meditation course?
- Almost! If you’re interested in being a part of the beta group for the upcoming Curious Mindfulness course, put yourself on the interest list. I will notify you when the course becomes available in late Spring 2022. I’m interested!
Ready to begin?
When you’re ready, book a complimentary discovery call to see if we’re a good fit.
This is a 30-minute conversation over Zoom, where we get to know each other and talk about what you’re looking for in a coaching relationship. From there, we’ll choose a package, or custom build one, that’s right for your needs.